Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Introduction

Let's get started....

I don't want to come across as a geek, but I've started to think it's time to expand the boundaries of my comfort zone and throw myself into the cyber universe one step at a time. Friday, that involved starting a Yelp account (link below) to try to give some feedback to some of the places I visit (both for their sake and for the sake of anyone trying to size a place up before adding it to their itinerary). Today, it involves starting a blog and trying to convert a four-dimensional world into a two-dimensional medium. Now, I don't spend much time exploring blogs, and I definitely wouldn't consider myself an expert on blogging, but what could it hurt? I mean... I am not completely up to speed on blogging etiquette, and I may make a faux pas here and there, but hopefully it ends up being in an innocent way, and we can shrug it off.

So, where is this blog headed? At this point, I'm really not too sure, but I have a few ideas. It will probably include some social commentary, random ideas and plans, a sometimes tedious recollection of my life (hence the title of this blog ("My Life: Digital Edition")) and some other miscellaneous items I feel like sharing. After that, it's all a little hazy, but I'm open to suggestions. The only suggestion I have so far is starting a YouTube channel (courtesy of TheGeorgeF (link below)), but that's still a little too intimidating. So, I guess this needs a little more exploring, but first, I have to throw a little more time into both my Yelp account and my blog.

Wow, that was brutal! Let's hope this gets easier soon so I can start flowing this like Eazy-E...

Links:
My Yelp Account: Yelp
TheGeorgeF: YouTube Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment